Customer Order & Fulfillment Specialist
At GE Aerospace, we believe the world works better when it flies. We are a world-leading provider of jet engines, components, and integrated systems for commercial and military aircraft. Working at GE Aerospace means you are bringing your unique perspective, innovative spirit, drive, and curiosity to a collaborative and diverse team.
- You will provide a high level of customer service to our internal and external customers.
- You will process customer inquiries and orders and will build and maintain business relationship with an assigned pool of Customers.
- You will participate in continuous process improvement initiatives to bring solutions to Customer needs.
- You will escalate customer issues appropriately within the organization and maintain responsibility for follow-through to ensure satisfactory resolution. You will work closely with Transportation, Warehousing, Planning, Production, Sourcing and Engineering teams to ensure flawless execution.
- Creates a positive experience for the Customer by consistently providing superior service and support on a daily basis
- Accountable for the day-to-day execution of customer orders, track and trace, coordination of customer returns, warranty claims as well as ensuring that the customer receives an accurate invoice.
- Effectively and completely handle all customer inquiries, provide status reports on a regular basis (online, calls, Excel etc.)
- Act as the primary contact for assigned pool of accounts, provides backup of accounts for other team members in their absence.
- Manage critical metrics to include response time to customer, case fill and on-time delivery.
- Collaborate with Team Leader to identify and implement strategic initiatives to enhance customer relationships.
- Generate reports and regular review of account status and other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Team Leader.
- Builds relationships and depth of understanding of Customer expectations and ensuring timely execution of order fulfillment functions.
- Supports all other internal departments with relevant information/customer specific details and co-operates with them to achieve customer’s requirement
- Communicates interdepartmentally to gather all valuable information that can be provided to aid customer questions and concerns efficiently.
- Will be familiar with customer contracts from given perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years’ experience in customer service or order management highly preferred
- Experience working with Order Management
- Fluent in English
- MS Office knowledge
- Open to work with participates from different cultures
- Excellent written and verbal customer service skills
- Highly Self-motivated
- Proactive work ethic
- Ability to handle escalated situations requiring sensitivity and responsiveness to customer concerns
- Customer- and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience at a manufacturing company
What we offer:
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Parking based on standard parking policy
- Annual bonus
- Employment contract in a stable company
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Dynamic, innovative international working place with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Good working atmosphere in the organizational culture promoting Diversity & Inclusion.
- Professional working tools
- Attractive social benefits package: Private medical care, additional insurance and lunch allowance
- Flexible working time