Lead Finance Specialist
At GE Aerospace, we believe the world works better when it flies. We are a world-leading provider of jet engines, components, and integrated systems for commercial and military aircraft. Working at GE Aerospace means you are bringing your unique perspective, innovative spirit, drive, and curiosity to a collaborative and diverse team.
- Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Corporate and GE Aviation Hungary Kft. In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Responsible for managing the business cycle- 1 year plan, budget, forecasts at each level of the organization. Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization. Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired expertise to execute functional policy/strategy.
- Individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Impacts projects, processes and procedures in own field. The role operates with some autonomy, but is focused on execution of activities/provision of advice within an enabling discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures.
- Utilizes technical expertise and judgement to solve problems. Leverages technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree. Minimum 4-5 years of finance experience.
- Financial modeling skills. Experience in accounting or financial analysis.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Strong Financial and Accounting knowledge.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good command of English and Hungarian.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office (e.g, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- SAP knowledge is required.
- Strong IT knowledge
- Analytical experience in production
What we offer:
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Parking based on standard parking policy
- Annual bonus
- Employment contract in a stable company
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Dynamic, innovative international working place with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Good working atmosphere in the organizational culture promoting Diversity & Inclusion.
- Professional working tools
- Attractive social benefits package: Private medical care, additional insurance and lunch allowance